Sunday, January 11, 2009

A couple days

I haven't been doing a very good job of updating over the last couple of days due to not being at home very often. My apartment is cold. So cold I don't really want to be there because it feels like a dead space. I have plenty of movies to watch, but would rather watched them in complete comfort. I don't understand why the building super can't seem to get the heating right. I've complained three times over the last couple of weeks, and I don't want to be a problem tenant. It usually gets taken care of pretty quickly, and then it's amazingly hot. i don't mind it being hot, but apparently others in the building do, and then the thermostat gets turned down. It's starting to become a real pain in the ass.

So may be I'll get a chance to watch something tonight after I go see Skeletonwitch. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment