Thursday, January 8, 2009

3-D..movies in stereo,yo

So in preparation for going to see Hollywood's latest possible butchery of a horror classic, My Bloody Valentine 3-D, I'm going to watch the original in the next couple of days. I've never actually watched it mind you, but I might as well to be one of those bitchy movie critics who slam Hollywood remakes every chance they get. It's the fashionable thing to do. The reality of my wanting to see the movie has nothing to do with it being a remake, I just want the glasses.

That's right,3-D glasses


There are a ton of 3-D movies I am obsessed with seeing, but don't have the glasses to view the flicks properly. Did you know that there is actually 3-D softcore? Blonde Emmanuelle. Or a second part to Creature from the Black Lagoon? Revenge of the Creature. Movies I didn't realize even existed are available for my multi-dimensional viewing pleasure.

Yes. It is indeed a new cinema obsession. Like everything else I obsess over, it's probably only going to last a few weeks. But until that time, bring on the red and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment