Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today's Web Sensation is Angry Birds Done Michael Bay-Style



Like many of the tech-obsessed generation of Americans who can't put their smart phones down for five minutes, I play some of the more popular games available. Although I'm not much of a video game guy these days, unless it's classic and I don't have to commit, so a great deal of my time is spent playing word games. Every once in awhile I get the urge to play me some Angry Birds, and it usually last for a couple of days. I'm not quite sure whether it's the strategy or the comedy I like more, but once I start playing I don't usually stop for a couple of days.

However, due to the comedic/cartoony aspect of the game, anytime I see a live action trailer for some kind of faux movie I can't help but take a few minutes to watch it, no matter how stupid it is. So when I came upon this current take on the Angry Birds storyline ala Michael Bay-style,, nothing was stopping me from taking a few minutes to watch the latest in a long line of Angry Bird related memes. If there is one thing that those in the genre cinema can come together for, it's usually a deep-seated hatrd for most things related to Michael Bay(although there are still a couple of you weirdos out there that eat the shit up, just to be different). So any meme that takes the piss out of Bay is good enough or me to repost. Think of it as spreading the Good Word, dork-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment