Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eurocrime! cinema documentary trailer



Big ups to Cinebeats and Impossible Funky for providing me,and the rest of the twitterverse, with some hope for the future in documentary releases. This is the feature length doc I've been waiting for since the first time I watched Henry Silva fire a gun in Rome. With interviews from some of the heaviest hitters in Eurocrime(Nero,Silva,Williamson, and Castellari just to name a few) I can already tell that this is going to be a project hitting the Festival circuit with the force of a Fiat explosion. I don't want to forget to mention an original score provided by Calibro 35.

But....in order for your sweatiest, Mediterranean wishes to be fulfilled, the filmmakers are going to need your help. Unfortunately, righteously awesome film clips cost money. For a donation of as little as 5 bucks, you can get some pretty sweet gifts just for participating in the finishing up of this amazing project. So if your interested, and I know you are, check out the Eurocrime!! Kickstarter site to help make this project.

If your interested in promoting the Eurocrime! project on your own blog or site of that nature, you can pick up a fancy, little Kickstarter widget here like I did. Even if you don't have the money to donate(my current predicament).the least you could do is promote it. Every little bit helps, so do what you can.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love the blog. Keep up the great work!

    xo
    Meep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch. Hope to hear from ya often.

    ReplyDelete