Monday, February 16, 2009

Fuck Politics! Vote Cinema Suicide!!!

Some of you may have noticed that I have a links to the right of this paragraph you're reading. This list isn't random. This list is actually composed of some of my favorite sites and blogs I visit on a daily basis. Some have you may have even visited the links I post, and I thank you for it. In case you haven't, now is a good time to start. You'll notice Cinema Suicide at the top of this list. That's not a random occurrence either.

Cinema Suicide is my lunchtime read before anything else. I'm not saying this because Bryan's a friend and I have contributed from time-to-time either, but that does help. Bryan, who happens to be a busy family man, always manages to try to update CS on a daily basis, unlike a a great deal of us in this big ole' blogosphere, myself included. So everyday at 1 pm I typically have something new and exciting to read about one of my favorite subjects: movies.

Cinema Suicide has just been nominated for a Rondo Award for best blog. if you are unfamiliar with the Rondos read here. As you can see, the one who receives the award is voted on, not by a board of certified film school wankers, but by the common man. That's you, buddy. It's really easy to vote and you might happen upon some other catagory you are interested in. If Cinema Suicide receives your vote, and happens to win, Bryan gets a cool little statue with a creepy face on it. And most importantly, all his dedication with CS over the last two years has not been in vain.

So, if you are familiar with the blog and want to see Cinema Suicide victorious, vote here. If you are unfamilar with it, read it and then vote. If for some reason you are unimpressed, then you obviously don't know anything about horror, and probably need your skull kicked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment